The Sunday 7
1. ) Happy New Year! This bizarre half week back actually threw our entire family to get a loop. I believe I am the only one who was eager to get back to our routine. At the center of the tantrums I am holding on the unbelievable time we had in California a couple of days prior. We filled our cups with sun and the shore. It was heavenly. Wren took this picture of Syd and me when we were at Crystal Cove and it only might my new favourite pic.
2. ) Additionally, I lived sinus and deviated septum operation! It was not a very fun couple weeks, but I am so glad the worst is over. I had plenty of time on my hands to binge-watch each of the Netflix displays I had been missing out ! Just finished The Bodyguard and adored it.
3. In other news, it is 25percent off shirts and sweaters at Anthro at this time!
4. ) I frankly can not think that our house will be completed at the end of the summer. It feels as though I am moving to a site visit for a customer job. The huge milestone this week has been our trusses being set up. I aspire to spot them to match the ground, but feel a bit nervous about it fitting since they needed to be different timber species. I will keep you posted!
5. ) Can you really do resolutions or goals? Syd and I usually like to select a theme for the entire year that bridges across various elements of our life: family, business, wellness, and spirituality. 2019 resembles that for its McGees:
Focused, Intentional, Fearless.
6. ) Favourite screenshot of this week:
Layout By: Block Brothers Photo: Erin Little Photo
7. Happy New Year! Hope you feel helpless from the hurry of a new start! Xo-S